• Violinist with experience performing in numerous master classes conducted by artists such as Eric Grossman, Ilmar Lopez-Gavilan, Joseph Silverstein and Stephen Rose.
• Experience teaching students for over 15 years, including at the University of Miami, Conservatorio de Musica Amadeo Roldan, Miami Bethany Church, St. Philips Episcopal Church and School, Allegro School of Music and through private lessons.
• Master of Violin Performance, University of Miami – Coral Gables, FL; earned in 2012.
• Native of Cuba, chosen to travel abroad and represent the country in numerous international events.
• Toured with the “Camerata Romeu” and flamenco guitarist, Serranito, as well as pianist, Polly Ferman.
• Recorded with the “Camerata Romeu” under the direction of Brazilian Egberto Gismonti.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Shared stage as part of the Henry Mancini Institute with artists such as David Grusin, Jon Secada, Mark O’Connor